*PLEASE READ PRIOR TO COMING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT*
- Our office will contact you prior to the day of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked some of the same questions again when you are in the office.
- When arriving for your appointment, please call 641-828-7777 or text 714-30 to check in. We will then call/text once we are ready for your appointment. This will allow us to limit the traffic in the reception area.
- We ask that anyone accompanying the patient to the dental office stay in the car if possible. If the patient needs assistance or is a minor, we understand it may be necessary to come inside with the patient.
- All patients (except during treatment), must wear a facemask to decrease asymptomatic and presymptomatic transmission of the novel coronavirus.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We will do a temperature check before bringing you back to the treatment room.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
THANK YOU FOR ADHERING TO OUR POLICIES AS WE DO OUR PART TO TRY AND KEEP EVERYONE HEALTHY AND SAFE!